Report NEP-REG-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anthony Niblett & Richard Posner & Andrei Shleifer, 2008. "The Evolution of a Legal Rule," NBER Working Papers 13856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clemens Heuson, 2008. "Emission standards vs. taxes: The case of asymmetric Cournot duopoly and uncertain control costs," Discussion Paper Series 300, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Sandra Rousseau, 2008. "Enforcement aspects of conservation policies: compensation payments versus reserves," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0806, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200830 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carmen Arguedas & Sandra Rousseau, 2008. "Learning about compliance under asymmetric information," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0808, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Christophe J. Godlewski, 2008. "Banking Environment, Agency Costs, and Loan Syndication : A Cross-Country Analysis," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-08, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Edward J. Kane, 2008. "Regulation and Supervision: An Ethical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 13895, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahsan, Ahmad & Pagés, Carmen, 2008. "Are All Labor Regulations Equal? Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," IZA Discussion Papers 3394, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Birner, Regina & Linacre, Nicholas, 2008. "Regional biotechnology regulations: Design options and implications for good governance," IFPRI discussion papers 753, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).