Report NEP-REG-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Becht & Colin Mayer & Hannes F. Wagner, 2008. "Where do firms incorporate? Deregulation and the cost of entry," OFRC Working Papers Series 2008fe04, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- PUJOL, Frédéric, 2007. "Regulatory and Policy Implications of Emerging Technologies to Spectrum Management," MPRA Paper 6787, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Aghion & Robin Burgess & Stephen Redding & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2007. "The Unequal Effects of Liberalization: Evidence from Dismantling the License Raj in India," IEW - Working Papers 345, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Minervini, Fulvio, 2007. "Emerging Technologies and Access to Spectrum Resources: the Case of Short-Range Systems," MPRA Paper 6786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00239289_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- De Vries, Gary & De Vries, Pierre, 2007. "The Role of Licence-Exemption in Spectrum Reform," MPRA Paper 6847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brännlund, Runar, 2008. "Productivity and environmental regulations - A long run analysis of the Swedish industry," Umeå Economic Studies 728, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Keith Blackburn & Gonzalo F. Forgues-Puccio, 2007. "Why is Corruption Less Harmful in Some Countries Than in Others?," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 88, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.