Regulatory and Policy Implications of Emerging Technologies to Spectrum Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:reg:rpubli:224 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rendon Schneir, Juan, 2010. "Wireless Broadband Access: Policy Implications of Heterogeneous Networks," 21st European Regional ITS Conference, Copenhagen 2010: Telecommunications at new crossroads - Changing value configurations, user roles, and regulation 28, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More about this item
Keywordsspectrum; new radio technologies; UWB; SDR; cognitive radio; Telecommunications; regulation; Networks; Interconnection;
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-02-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-REG-2008-02-09 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6787. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .