Report NEP-REG-2007-02-17This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:mse:wpsorb:v06078 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mop:credwp:07.67 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dahlström, Tobias & Johnson, Andreas, 2007. "Bureaucratic Corruption, MNEs and FDI," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 82, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Thomas Weyman-Jones, 2007. "Efficiency and Productivity Analysis in Regulation and Governance," Discussion Paper Series 2007_02, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2007.
- Heinemann, Friedrich, 2006. "The Drivers of Deregulation in the Era of Globalization," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-12, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Necmiddin Bagdadioglu & Thomas Weyman-Jones, 2007. "Regulatory Benchmarking with Panel Data," Discussion Paper Series 2007_03, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2007.
- Lambsdorff, Johann & Nell, Mathias, 2007. "Fighting corruption with asymmetric penalties and leniency," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 59, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Gualandri, Elisabetta & Grasso, Alessandro Giovanni, 2006. "Towards a new Approach to Regulation and Supervision in the EU: Post-FSAP and Comitology," MPRA Paper 1780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bonaventura, Luigi, 2006. "Simulating the enforcement policies for irregular sector in the Italian labour reform," MPRA Paper 1731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian von Hirschhausen, 2006. "Infrastructure Investments and Resource Adequacy in the Restructured US Natural Gas Market – Is Supply Security at Risk?," Working Papers 0618, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Yusuf, Arief Anshory, 2007. "Who Pay for the Cleaner Air? Distributional Impact of Environmental Policy in a Dualistic Economy," MPRA Paper 1735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Langlais, 2007. "Detection avoidance and deterrence: some paradoxical arithmetics," Working Papers of BETA 2007-06, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Thierry Bréchet & Pierre-André Jouvet, 2006. "Why environmental regulation may lead to no-regret pollution abatement?," EconomiX Working Papers 2006-12, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Hennessy, David A. & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2006. "Regulatory Actions Under Adjustment Costs and the Resolution of Scientific Uncertainty," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12719, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:9602 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steffen Huck & Gabriele K. Ruchala & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2007. "Pricing and Trust," Discussion Papers 07-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Torgler, Benno & Schneider, Friedrich, 2007. "The Impact of Tax Morale and Institutional Quality on the Shadow Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 2541, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Winterhager, Henrik & Heinze, Anja & Spermann, Alexander, 2006. "Deregulating Job Placement in Europe: A Microeconometric Evaluation of an Innovative Voucher Scheme in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-11, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.