Report NEP-REG-2006-09-30This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lea Zicchino, 2005. "A model of bank capital, lending and the macroeconomy: Basel I versus Basel II," Bank of England working papers 270, Bank of England.
- Martin Partington & Alex Marsh & Robert Lee & Frank Stephen & Dave Cowan & Helen Carr & Caroline Hunter & Tony Crook, 2006. "Ensuring Compliance: The Case of the Private Rented Sector," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 05/148, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura & Isabel Sanz Villarroya, 2006. "Contract Enforcement and Argentina’s Long-Run Decline," Working Papers in Economic History wp06-06, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- James Albrecht & Lucas Navarro & Susan Vroman, 2006. "The Effects of Labor Market Policies in an Economy with an Informal Sector," Working Papers gueconwpa~06-06-06, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Willison, Robert, 2005. "Understanding the Offender/Environment Dynamic for Computer Crimes," Working Papers 2005-4, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Informatics.
- Willison , Robert, 2006. "Understanding the Perpetration of Employee Computer Crime in the Organisational Context," Working Papers 2006-4, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Informatics.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Crémer, Jacques & De Donder, Philippe, 2006. "Legal vs Ownership Unbundling in Network Industries," IDEI Working Papers 405, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe & Dudley, Paul & Rodriguez, Frank, 2006. "Price Controls in the Postal Sector: A Welfare Analysis of Alternative Control Structures," IDEI Working Papers 407, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Campos, Nauro F & Giovannoni, Francesco, 2006. "Lobbying, Corruption and Political Influence," IZA Discussion Papers 2313, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schneider, Friedrich, 2006. "Shadow Economies and Corruption All Over the World: What Do We Really Know?," IZA Discussion Papers 2315, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Svetlana Andrianova, 2006. "On Corruption and Institutions in Decentralized Eco," Discussion Papers in Economics 06/12, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Sara Markowitz, 2006. "The Effectiveness of Cigarette Regulations in Reducing Cases of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome," NBER Working Papers 12527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pinka Chatterji & Jeffrey DeSimone, 2006. "High School Alcohol Use and Young Adult Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 12529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Buffa & Giovanna Nicodano, 2006. "Should Insider Trading be Prohibited when Share Repurchases are Allowed?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 16, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Torstein Bye & Annegrete Bruvoll & Finn Roar Aune, 2006. "The importance of volatility in inflow in a deregulated hydro-dominated power market," Discussion Papers 472, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Alan E. Woodfield, 2006. "Piracy Accommodation and the Optimal Timing of Royalty Payments," Working Papers in Economics 06/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Paul Gordon & Alan E. Woodfield, 2006. "Incentives and the Changing Structure of Penalties in New Zealand's Health and Safety in Employment Act," Working Papers in Economics 06/03, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Raaj Sah, 2005. "Corruption Across Countries and Regions: Some Consequences of Local Osmosis," Working Papers 10-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.