Report NEP-REG-2006-02-19This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joskow, P.L., 2006. "Incentive Regulation in Theory and Practice: Electricity Distribution and Transmission Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0607, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Francois, Joseph & Wörz, Julia, 2006. "Rags in the High Rent District: The Evolution of Quota Rents in Textiles and Clothing," CEPR Discussion Papers 5477, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francois, Joseph & Horn, Henrik, 2006. "Antitrust in Open Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 5480, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Donohue, John J & Wolfers, Justin, 2006. "Uses and Abuses of Empirical Evidence in the Death Penalty Debate," CEPR Discussion Papers 5493, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:ehu:biltok:200602 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rousseau Sandra & Billiet Carole, 2005. "How to determine fining behaviour in court? Game theoretical and empirical analysis," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0510, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Delhaye Eef, 2006. "The enforcement of speeding: should fines be higher for repeated offences?," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0601, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Giuseppe Di Vita, 2006. "Corruption, Exogenous Changes in Incentives and Deterrence," Working Papers 2006.16, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Toshihiro Okubo & Vincent Rebeyrol, 2006. "Home Market Effect and Regulation Costs - Homogeneous Firm and Heterogeneous Firm Trade Models," IHEID Working Papers 02-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00008911_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- MacLeod, W. Bentley & Nakavachara, Voraprapa, 2006. "Legal Default Rules: The Case of Wrongful Discharge Laws," IZA Discussion Papers 1970, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).