Report NEP-REG-2005-09-11This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ambec, Stefan & Barla, Philippe, 2005. "Quand la réglementation environmentale profite aux pollueurs. Survol des fondements théoriques de l'hypothèse de Porter," Cahiers de recherche 0504, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2005. "Deregulation and R&D in Network Industries: The Case of the Electricity Industry," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0533, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hibbs Jr., Douglas A. & Piculescu, Violeta, 2005. "Tax Toleration and Tax Compliance: How Government Affects the Propensity of Firms to Enter the Uno¢ cial Economy," Working Papers in Economics 173, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 18 Jun 2009.
- Eggert, Håkan & Lokina, Razack B, 2005. "Regulatory Compliance in Lake Victoria Fisheries," Working Papers in Economics 175, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Eduardo Saavedra, 2005. "Marco Regulatorio de los Servicios Básicos en Chile," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv167, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Konle-Seidl, Regina, 2005. "The Interaction of Labor Market Regulation and Labor Market Policies in Welfare State Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 1718, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tue Gørgens & Martin Paldam & Allan H. Würtz, 2005. "Growth, Income and Regulation: a Non-Linear Approach," CAM Working Papers 2005-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Michelle J. White, 2005. "Economic Analysis of Corporate and Personal Bankruptcy Law," NBER Working Papers 11536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simi Kedia & Thomas Philippon, 2005. "The Economics of Fraudulent Accounting," NBER Working Papers 11573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:eab:govern:555 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:tradew:607 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:tradew:609 is not listed on IDEAS anymore