Report NEP-REG-2004-07-04This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ernst Fehr & Alexander Klein & Klaus Schmidt, 2004. "Contracts, Fairness, and Incentives," CESifo Working Paper Series 1215, CESifo.
- David R. Collie & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2004. "Anti-dumping Duties and the Byrd Amendment," LICOS Discussion Papers 14904, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Naci Mocan, 2004. "What Determines Corruption? International Evidence from Micro Data," NBER Working Papers 10460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina & George-Marios Angeletos, 2004. "Fairness and Redistribution," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000283, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Xu, Yongsheng & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2004. "Nonconvex bargaining problems," Discussion Paper Series a454, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gareth Davies, 2004. "The Division of Powers between the European Court of Justice and National Courts," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0014, University of Hamburg, Faculty for Economics and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, Institute of Political Science.
- Rachel Croson & Enrique Fatás & Tibor Neugebauer, 2004. "Reciprocity, Matching and Conditional Cooperation in Two Public Goods Games," IESA Working Papers Series 0409, Institute for Social Syudies of Andalusia - Higher Council for Scientific Research.
- Item repec:erp:euixxx:p0130 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2004. "Trust and Bribery: The Role of the Quid Pro Quo and the Link with Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 1179, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Herschel I. Grossman, 2004. "Peace and War in Territorial Disputes," NBER Working Papers 10601, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Brandt, 2004. "Business Dynamics, Regulation and Performance," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2004/3, OECD Publishing.