Report NEP-PUB-2014-12-03This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2014. "In Praise of Frank Ramsey's Contribution to the Theory of Taxation," NBER Working Papers 20530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2014. "Paternalism against Veblen: Optimal Taxation and Non-Respected Preferences for Social Comparisons," Working Papers in Economics 606, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Finke, Katharina & Fuest, Clemens & Nusser, Hannah & Spengel, Christoph, 2014. "Extending taxation of interest and royalty income at source: An option to limit base erosion and profit shifting?," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-073, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014. "Sufficient Statistic or Not? The Elasticity of Taxable Income in the Presence of Deduction Possibilities," IZA Discussion Papers 8554, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kevin Milligan & Michael Smart, 2014. "Taxation and Top Incomes in Canada," NBER Working Papers 20489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuel Saez & Gabriel Zucman, 2014. "Wealth Inequality in the United States since 1913: Evidence from Capitalized Income Tax Data," NBER Working Papers 20625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew Weinzierl, 2014. "Seesaws and Social Security Benefits Indexing," NBER Working Papers 20671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Gustman & Thomas Steinmeier & Nahid Tabatabai, 2014. "Distributional Effects of Means Testing Social Security: An Exploratory Analysis," NBER Working Papers 20546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grünewald, Aline, 2014. "Social security around the world: A review of datasets," Working papers of the ZeS 03/2014, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
- Antonio Estache & Grégoire Garsous & Ronaldo Seroa da Motta, 2014. "Shared Mandates, Moral Hazard and Political (Mis)alignment in a Decentralized Economy," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-47, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Horváth, Ágnes & Janky, Béla, 2014. "Ethnic stereotypes and preferences on poverty assistance," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-35, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Alexander G. James, 2014. "U.S. State Fiscal Policy and Natural Resources," Working Papers 2014-02, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.