Report NEP-PUB-2014-07-13This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrienko, Yuri & Apps, Patricia & Rees, Ray, 2014. "Optimal Taxation, Inequality and Top Incomes," IZA Discussion Papers 8275, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lehmann, Etienne & Lucifora, Claudio & Moriconi, Simone & Van der Linden, Bruno, 2014. "Beyond the Labour Income Tax Wedge: The Unemployment-Reducing Effect of Tax Progressivity," IZA Discussion Papers 8276, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Piero Gottardi & Atsushi Kajii & Tomoyuki Nakajima, 2014. "Optimal taxation and debt with uninsurable risks to human capital accumulation," KIER Working Papers 897, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Langenmayr, Dominika & Lester, Rebecca, 2014. "Taxation and Corporate Risk-Taking," Discussion Papers in Economics 20977, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Findeisen, Sebastian & Sachs, Dominik, 2014. "Efficient Labor and Capital Income Taxation over the Life Cycle," Working Papers 14-17, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Kaitlyn Harger & Amanda Ross, 2014. "Do Capital Tax Incentives Attract New Businesses? Evidence across Industries from the New Markets Tax Credit," Working Papers 14-14, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Andrew Okello, 2014. "Managing Income Tax Compliance through Self-Assessment," IMF Working Papers 14/41, International Monetary Fund.
- Findeisen, Sebastian & Sachs, Dominik, 2014. "Education Policies and Taxation without Commitment," Working Papers 14-16, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Paola Profeta & Simona Scabrosetti & Stanley L. Winer, 2014. "Wealth Transfer Taxation: An Empirical Investigation," Working papers 1, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140064 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vincent Belinga & Dora Benedek & Ruud A. de Mooij & John Norregaard, 2014. "Tax Buoyancy in OECD Countries," IMF Working Papers 14/110, International Monetary Fund.
- Luigi Bernardi, 2014. "Tax Reforms in the EU Member States Since the Turn of the New Century: Selected Observations," Working papers 2, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Luc Eyraud, 2014. "Reforming Capital Taxation in Italy," IMF Working Papers 14/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Justin Tyson, 2014. "Reforming Tax Expenditures in Italy; What, Why, and How?," IMF Working Papers 14/7, International Monetary Fund.