Report NEP-PUB-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bargain, Olivier & Callan, Tim & Doorley, Karina & Keane, Claire, 2013. "Changes in Income Distributions and the Role of Tax-Benefit Policy During the Great Recession: An International Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 7737, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/3506/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Filippin & Carlo V. Fiorio & Eliana Viviano, 2013. "The effect of tax enforcement on tax morale," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 937, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2013. "Tax Principles and Coordination of Trade and Domestic Policies under Imperfect Competition," Discussion Paper Series 112, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Nov 2013.
- Gianluca Cafiso & Roberto Cellini, 2013. "Fiscal Consolidations and Public Debt in Europe," Working Papers 2013-35, CEPII research center.
- Ian Preston, 2013. "The Effect of Immigration on Public Finances," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1323, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Cingolani, Luciana, 2013. "The State of State Capacity: a review of concepts, evidence and measures," MERIT Working Papers 053, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).