Report NEP-PUB-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Selim, Sheikh, 2010. "Optimal Tax Policy and Wage Subsidy in an Imperfectly Competitive Economy," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2010/15, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Item repec:dkn:econwp:eco_2010_19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amedeo Piolatto, 2010. "Itemised deductions: a device to reduce tax evasion," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-33, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Richard Ochmann, 2010. "Distributional and Welfare Effects of Germany's Year 2000 Tax Reform," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1083, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Johannes Becker & Marco Runkel, 2010. "Even Small Trade Costs Restore Efficiency in Tax Competition," FEMM Working Papers 100023, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Lundqvist, Heléne & Dahlberg, Matz & Mörk, Eva, 2010. "Stimulating Local Public Employment: Do General Grants Work?," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2010:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Nuria Bosch & Marta Espasa & Toni Mora, 2010. "Citizens control and the efficiency of local public services," Working Papers in Economics 247, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Moszoro, Marian, 2010. "Quality of government regulated goods," IESE Research Papers D/883, IESE Business School.
- Moszoro, Marian, 2010. "Efficient public-private partnerships," IESE Research Papers D/884, IESE Business School.
- Bastani, Spencer & Blomquist, Sören & Micheletto, Luca, 2010. "Public Provision of Private Goods, Tagging and Optimal Income Taxation with Heterogeneity in Needs," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2010:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- McKenzie, Tom & Sliwka, Dirk, 2010. "Universities as Stakeholders in their Students' Careers: On the Benefits of Graduate Taxes to Finance Higher Education," IZA Discussion Papers 5330, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).