Report NEP-PUB-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Micheletto, Luca, 2009. "Optimal nonlinear redistributive taxation and public good provision in an economy with Veblen effects," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2009:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Phillippe Choné & Guy Laroque, 2008. "Optimal taxation in the extensive model," IFS Working Papers W08/08, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Dahlby, Bev, 2009. "The Optimal Taxation Approach to Intergovernmental Grants," Working Papers 2009-16, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- James M. Sallee, 2008. "The Incidence of Tax Credits for Hybrid Vehicles," Working Papers 0815, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Thomas Crossley & Hamish Low & Matthew Wakefield, 2009. "The economics of a temporary VAT cut," IFS Working Papers W09/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Crabbé, Karen & VANDENBUSSCHE, Hylke, 2008. "Are your firm’s taxes set in Warsaw? Spatial tax competition in Europe," CORE Discussion Papers 2008081, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Finn Poschmann, 2009. "Sales Tax Reform in Ontario: The time is Right," e-briefs 75, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Raj Chetty & Emmanuel Saez, 2009. "Teaching the Tax Code: Earnings Responses to an Experiment with EITC Recipients," NBER Working Papers 14836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lipatov, Vilen, 2005. "Corporate Tax Evasion: the Case for Specialists," MPRA Paper 14181, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2009.
- Martin Paldam, 2009. "The welfare state and Baumol’s law," Economics Working Papers 2009-05, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Dahlby, Bev, 2009. "The Marginal Cost of Public Funds and the Flypaper Effect," Working Papers 2009-17, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jun 2010.
- GABSZEWICZ , Jean & Gvetadze, Salome & Laussel, Didier & Pieretti, Patrice, 2008. "Public goods’ attractiveness and migrations," CORE Discussion Papers 2008080, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).