Report NEP-PUB-2005-12-20This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Knud Jørgen Munk, 2005. "Tax-tariff reform with costs of tax administration," Economics Working Papers 2005-21, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Manel Antelo, 2005. "Double informational asymmetry, signaling, and environmental taxes," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/25, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Jack Mintz & Alfons J. Weichenrieder, 2005. "Taxation and the Financial Structure of German Outbound FDI," CESifo Working Paper Series 1612, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vesa Kanniainen & Seppo Kari & Jouko YlÃ¤-Liedenpohja, 2005. "Nordic Dual Income Taxation of Entrepreneurs," CESifo Working Paper Series 1623, CESifo Group Munich.
- Geir Haakon BjertnÃ¦s, 2005. "Income Taxation, Tuition Subsidies, and Choice of Occupation: Implications for Production Efficiency," CESifo Working Paper Series 1627, CESifo Group Munich.
- Glazer, Amihai & Kanniainen, Vesa & Poutvaara, Panu, 2005. "Income Taxes, Property Values and Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 1889, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).