Report NEP-PUB-2004-11-22This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jack M. Mintz & Thomas A. Wilson, 2004. "Assessing Expenditure and Tax Reform Measures: A Review," International Tax Program Papers 0408, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Apr 2004.
- Kurt Schmidheiny, 2004. "Income Segregation and Local Progressive Taxation: Empirical Evidence from Switzerland," CESifo Working Paper Series 1313, CESifo Group Munich.
- Claudio A. Agostini(Georgetown University/Ilades), 2004. "The Impact of State Corporate Taxes on FDI Location," Working Papers gueconwpa~04-04-10, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Fortin, Bernard & Lacroix, Guy & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2004. "Tax Evasion and Social Interactions," IZA Discussion Papers 1359, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alan Krause, 2004. "The Dynamic Process of Tax Reform," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 119, Econometric Society.
- Wolfram F. Richter, 2004. "Efficiency Effects of Tax Deductions for Work-Related Expenses," CESifo Working Paper Series 1311, CESifo Group Munich.
- Werner Güth & Rupert Sausgruber, 2004. "Tax Morale and Optimal Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1284, CESifo Group Munich.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & M. Shahe Emran, 2004. "Price Neutral Tax reform With an Informal Economy," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 493, Econometric Society.
- Sunghyun H. Kim & Jinill Kim, 2004. "Welfare Effects of Tax Policy in Open Economies: Stabilization and Cooperation," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 399, Econometric Society.
- Ravi Kanbur & Jukka Pirttilä & Matti Tuomala, 2004. "Non-Welfarist Optimal Taxation and Behavioral Public Economics," CESifo Working Paper Series 1291, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jennergren, L. Peter, 2004. "The Effect on Stock Prices of the Swedish Wealth Tax," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2004:14, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Item repec:ttp:itpwps:04012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jonsson, Magnus, 2004. "The Welfare Cost of Imperfect Competition and Distortionary Taxation," Working Paper Series 170, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Claudio A. Agostini(Georgetown University/Ilades), 2004. "Tax Interdependence in the U.S. States," Working Papers gueconwpa~04-04-11, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.