Report NEP-PPM-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Gillier & Sophie Hooge & Gérald Piat, 2013. "Framing the scope of value in exploratory projects: An expansive value management model," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00824354, HAL.
- Mitsuru Kodama & Tomoatsu Shibata, 2013. "Research into Ambidextrous R&D in Product Development New Product Development at a Precision Device Maker," TMARG Discussion Papers 109, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Francesco Rullani & Francesco Zirpoli, 2013. "Coordination of joint search in distributed innovation processes: Lessons from the effects of initial code release in Open Source Software development," Working Papers 20, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Niedermayer, Andras & Wu, Jianjun, 2013. "Breaking Up a Research Consortium," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 433, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Alain Bonnafous & Bruno Faivre d'Arcier, 2013. "The conditions of efficiency of a PPP for public finances," Post-Print halshs-00876446, HAL.
- Edoardo Gaffeo, 2013. "Using information markets in grantmaking. An assessment of the issues involved and an application to Italian banking foundations," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/08, Department of Economics and Management.
- Sammut-Bonnici, Tanya & Paroutis, Sotirios, 2013. "Developing a Dominant Logic of Strategic Innovation," MPRA Paper 50577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Carlos Albano do Amarante, 2013. "Processos de Obtenção de Tecnologia Militar," Discussion Papers 1877, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Ana Karine Pereira, 2013. "Desenvolvimentismo, Conflito e Conciliação de Interesses na Política de Construção de Hidrelétricas na Amazônia Brasileira," Discussion Papers 1884, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Clifton, Judith & Diaz Fuentes, Daniel & Revuelta, Julio, 2013. "Financing Utilities: How the Role of the European Investment Bank shifted from regional development to making markets," MPRA Paper 51011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Diaz Anadon & Gregory Nemet & Elena Verdolini, 2013. "The Future Costs of Nuclear Power Using Multiple Expert Elicitations: Effects of RD&D and Elicitation Design," Working Papers 2013.85, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.