Report NEP-PPM-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- YAMAZAKI, Akira & MATSUSHIMA, Kazunari & MIZUNO, Ken-ichiro, 2012. "Study of the Management for Successful R&D Projects Supported by Public Funds," IIR Working Paper 12-09, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Wirsing, Stephan, 2012. "Optimal risk allocation in rural next generation infrastructure projects and the role of adequate network modeling: Next generation access, broadband infrastructure projects, business case model," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60346, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Frey, Thorsten & Buxmann, Peter, 2012. "IT project portfolio management – a structured literature review," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 57725, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Item repec:idb:brikps:75098 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Spring, 2012. "General Balance Functions in the Theory of Interest," Papers 1208.1479, arXiv.org.
- Sander Hoogendoorn & Mirjam van Praag, 2012. "Ethnic Diversity and Team Performance: A Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-068/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 01 May 2014.
- Anja Dettmann & Sidonia von Proff & Thomas Brenner, 2012. "Co-operation over Distance? The Spatial Dimension of Inter-organisational Innovation Collaboration," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2012-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Muhamed Kudic & Andreas Pyka & Jutta Günther, 2012. "Determinants of Evolutionary Change Processes in Innovation Networks – Empirical Evidence from the German Laser Industry," IWH Discussion Papers 7, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120081 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Link, Albert N. & Ruhm, Christopher J. & Siegel, Donald S., 2012. "Private Equity and the Innovation Strategies of Entrepreneurial Firms: Empirical Evidence from the Small Business Innovation Research Program," UNCG Economics Working Papers 12-9, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Michael Iacono & David Levinson, 2012. "Rural Highway Expansion and Economic Development: Impacts on Private Earnings and Employment," Working Papers 000101, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Peter Nunnenkamp & Hannes Öhler & Maximiliano Sosa Andrés, 2012. "Need, Merit, and Politics in Multilateral Aid Allocation: A District-Level Analysis of World Bank Projects in India," Kiel Working Papers 1783, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Larson, Donald F. & Dinar, Ariel & Blankespoor, Brian, 2012. "Aligning climate change mitigation and agricultural policies in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6080, The World Bank.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:75258 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Srivastava, Vivek & Larizza, Marco, 2012. "Working with the grain for reforming the public service : a live example from Sierra Leone," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6152, The World Bank.