Report NEP-PPM-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marielle Berriet-Solliec & Aurélie Trouvé, 2012. "Développement des territoires de projet : quels enjeux pour les politiques rurales ? / Territorial development projects: what issues for rural policies ?," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2012/3, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Klingebiel, Ronald & Rammer, Christian, 2011. "Resource allocation flexibility for innovation performance: The effects of breadth, uncertainty, and selectiveness," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-073, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Marletto, Gerardo, 2011.
"I nuovi tunnel ferroviari del Frejus e del Gottardo: un confronto politico-istituzionale
[The new railway Tunnels of Frejus and Gothard: a political and institutional comparative analysis]," MPRA Paper 36436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tietze, Frank & Schiederig, Tim & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2011. "Firms' transition towards green product service system innovators," Working Papers 62, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Inci, Eren & Parker, Simon C., 2012. "Financing Entrepreneurship and the Old-Boy Network," IZA Discussion Papers 6288, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:urv:wpaper:2072/179621 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barajas, A. & Huergo, E. & Moreno, L., 2012. "The Impact of International Research Joint Ventures on SMEs Performance," MPRA Paper 36306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:62378 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z. & Albers, Heidi J. & Kirama, Stephen L., 2012. "The Role of Incentives for Sustainable Implementation of Marine Protected Areas: An Example from Tanzania," Discussion Papers dp-12-03-efd, Resources For the Future.