Report NEP-PPM-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heiner Schumacher & Michal Kowalik & Kerstin Gerling, 2010. "Entrepreneurial risk choice and credit market equilibria," Research Working Paper RWP 10-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Clemens, Michael A. & Demombynes, Gabriel, 2010. "When does rigorous impact evaluation make a difference ? the case of the millennium villages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5477, The World Bank.
- Catarina Roseira & Carlos Brito & Stephan C. Henneberg, 2010. "Innovation-based Nets as Collective Actors: A Heterarchization Case Study from the Automotive Industry," FEP Working Papers 392, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Kupka, Peter & Wolters, Melanie, 2010. "Erweiterte vertiefte Berufsorientierung : Überblick, Praxiserfahrungen und Evaluationsperspektiven (Extended intensified vocational guidance)," IAB-Forschungsbericht 201010, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Maria Gabriella Graziano & Maria Romaniello, 2010. "Stable Sets and Public Projects," CSEF Working Papers 263, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.