Report NEP-POL-2016-10-16This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marina Azzimonti, 2016. "The Politics of FDI Expropriation," NBER Working Papers 22705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stanley L. Winer, 2016. "The Political Economy of Taxation: Power, Structure, Redistribution," Carleton Economic Papers 16-15, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Alonso, Ricardo & Câmara, Odilon, 2016. "Persuading voters," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67953, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dal Bó, Ernesto & Finan, Frederico & Folke, Olle & Persson, Torsten & Rickne, Johanna, 2016. "Who Becomes a Politican?," Working Paper Series 1133, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Jonathan Lehne & Jacob N. Shapiro & Oliver Vanden Eynde, 2016. "Building connections: Political corruption and road construction in India," Working Papers halshs-01349350, HAL.
- Stefano DellaVigna & John List & Ulrike Malmendier & Gautam Rao, 2016. "Voting to Tell Others," Framed Field Experiments 00575, The Field Experiments Website.
- Thomas Bourveau & Renaud Coulomb & Marc Sangnier, 2016. "Political Connections and Insider Trading," AMSE Working Papers 1635, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Yann Bramoullé & Pauline Morault, 2017. "Violence against Rich Ethnic Minorities: A Theory of Instrumental Scapegoating," Working Papers halshs-01357457, HAL.
- Bjørnskov, Christian & Rode, Martin, 2016. "And Yet It Grows: Crisis, Ideology, and Interventionist Policy Ratchets," Working Paper Series 1135, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Arnold H. Fang, 2016. "Linkage between Rural Voters and Politicians: Effects on Rice Policies in the Philippines and Thailand," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201638, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Matías Núñez & Marcus Pivato, 2016. "Truth-revealing voting rules for large populations ," Working Papers hal-01340317, HAL.