Report NEP-POL-2016-05-08This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vítor Castro & Rodrigo Martins, 2016. "The Electoral Dynamics of Human Development," NIPE Working Papers 6/2016, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Hortala-Vallve, Rafael & Mueller, Hannes, 2015. "Primaries: the unifying force," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62019, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Maria Chiara Morandini, 2016. "Flexibilising the Labour Market: Who Wants to Loosen Employment Protection Legislation in Italy?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16023, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Yi Che & Yi Lu & Justin R. Pierce & Peter K. Schott & Zhigang Tao, 2016. "Does Trade Liberalization with China Influence U.S. Elections?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-039, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Subham Kailthya & Uma Kambhampati, 2016. "Political Economy of Healthcare Provision: Evidence from India," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2016-05, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Maria Chiaria Morandini, 2016. "Flexibilising the Labour Market: Who Wants to Loosen Employment Protection Legislation in Italy?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01306097, HAL.
- Galasso, Vincenzo & Nannicini, Tommaso, 2016. "Persuasion and Gender: Experimental Evidence from Two Political Campaigns," CEPR Discussion Papers 11238, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefan Eichler & T. Plaga, 2016. "The Political Determinants of Government Bond Holdings," IWH Discussion Papers 14, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Qianqian, Shao & Maarten, J. Punt & Justus, Wesseler, 2015. "Trade Liberalization on the EU-US GMO Agreement: A Political Economy Approach," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212687, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- İriş, Doruk & Lee, Jungmin & Tavoni, Alessandro, 2016. "Delegation and Public Pressure in a Threshold Public Goods Game: Theory and Experimental Evidence," ET: Economic Theory 234307, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Floris T. Zoutman & Bas Jacobs & Egbert L. W. Jongen, 2016. "Redistributive Politics and the Tyranny of the Middle Class," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-032/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gulati, Ashok & Saini, Shweta, 2015. "India's Political Economy Responses to Global Food Price Shock of 2007-08: Learning Some Lessons," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212713, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dmitry Ryvkin & Danila Serra, 2015. "Is more competition always better? An experimental study of extortionary corruption," Working Papers wp2015_10_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Yu, Wusheng & Bandara, Jayatilleke S, 2015. "India’s Grain Security Policy in the Era of High Food Prices: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211863, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Luis Felipe Zegarra, 2016. "Usury laws and Private Credit in Lima, Peru. Evidence from notarized contracts," Working Papers 2016-65, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Matthias Morys, 2016. "Financial supervision to fight fiscal dominance? The gold standard in Greece and South-East Europe between economic and political objectives and fiscal reality, 1841-1939," Discussion Papers 16/05, Department of Economics, University of York.