Report NEP-POL-2015-04-11This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Higashikata, Takayuki & Kawamura, Koichi, 2015. "Voting behavior in Indonesia from 1999 to 2014 : religious cleavage or economic performance?," IDE Discussion Papers 512, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Magnus Carlsson & Gordon B. Dahl & Dan-Olof Rooth, 2015. "Backlash in Policy Attitudes After the Election of Extreme Political Parties," NBER Working Papers 21062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michallet, Benjamin & Gaeta, Giuseppe Lucio & Facchini, Francois, 2015. "Greening up or not? The determinants of political parties’ environmental concern: an empirical analysis based on European data (1970-2008)," MPRA Paper 63335, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2015.
- Behn, Markus & Haselmann, Rainer & Kick, Thomas & Vig, Vikrant, 2015. "The political economy of bank bailouts," IMFS Working Paper Series 86, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Do, Quoc-Anh & Lee, Yen-Teik & Nguyen, Bang Dang, 2015. "Political Connections and Firm Value: Evidence from the Regression Discontinuity Design of Close Gubernatorial Elections," CEPR Discussion Papers 10526, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Felix Arnold & Ronny Freier, 2015. "The Partisan Effects of Voter Turnout: How Conservatives Profit from Rainy Election Days," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1463, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gerard Padró i Miquel & Nancy Qian & Yiqing Xu & Yang Yao, 2015. "Making Democracy Work: Culture, Social Capital and Elections in China," NBER Working Papers 21058, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Quibria, M.G., 2015. "Bangladesh’s Democractic Challenge," MPRA Paper 63460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin Bruns & Ronny Freier & Abel Schumann, 2015. "Finding Your Right (or Left) Partner to Merge," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1467, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Louis-Philippe Beland & Bulent Unel, 2015. "Democrats and Unions," Departmental Working Papers 2015-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Martin Péclat & Stefano Puddu, 2015. "Links of interest of Swiss MPs: a comprehensive dataset," IRENE Working Papers 15-04, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Matsuo, Masaki, 2015. "Authoritarianism and labor market : preference of labor policies in the Arab Gulf countries," IDE Discussion Papers 514, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).