Report NEP-POL-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Carter & John Morrow, 2014. "The Political Economy of Inclusive Rural Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp1259, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kirill Borissov & Joseph Hanna & Stephane Lambrecht, 2014. "Public Goods, Voting, and Growth," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-01/14, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- William R. Kerr & William F. Lincoln & Prachi Mishra, 2014. "The Dynamics of Firm Lobbying," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1072, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- R. Pablo Arribillaga & Jordi Massó, 2014. "Comparing Generalized Median Voter Schemes According to their Manipulability," Working Papers 753, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Andreas Bernecker, 2014. "Divided We Reform? Evidence from US Welfare Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 4564, CESifo.
- Schnellenbach, Jan & Schubert, Christian, 2014. "Behavioral public choice: A survey," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 14/03, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..