Report NEP-POL-2013-05-24This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre André & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2013. "Sitting on the fence: Pork-barrels and democratization under threat of conflict. The case of Ghana, 1996 - 2004," THEMA Working Papers 2013-24, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Disli, Mustafa & Schoors, Koen & Meir, Jos, 2013. "Political connections and depositor discipline," BOFIT Discussion Papers 6/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jordana Costa & Ana Côrte-Real, 2013. "The Impact of Ideology in the Voting Decision Making Process," Working Papers de Gestão (Management Working Papers) 01, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Alwasiak, Stanislaw & Lewandowska-Kalina, Monika & Kalina, Lech & Kowalewski, Oskar & Mozdzen, Michal & Rybinski, Krzysztof, 2013. "What Determines State Capture in Poland?," MPRA Paper 47057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian At & Sylvain Béal & Pierre-Henri Morand, 2013. "Freezeout, Compensation Rules and Voting Equilibria," Working Papers 2013-04, CRESE.
- Miyazaki, Takeshi, 2013. "Municipal Consolidation and Local Government Behavior: Evidence from Japanese Voting Data on Merger Referenda," Discussion Paper Series 588, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dhanmanjiri Sathe & Stephan Klasen & Jan Priebe & Mithila Biniwale, 2013. "Does Having a Female Sarpanch Promote Service Delivery for Women and Democratic Participation of Women? Evidence from Maharashtra, India," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 138, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Florian Hoffmann & Roman Inderst & Marco Ottaviani, 2013. "Hypertargeting, Limited Attention, and Privacy: Implications for Marketing and Campaigning," Working Papers 479, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Stephen Hansen & Carlos Velasco Rivera & Michael McMahon, 2013. "How Experts Decide: Preferences or Private Assessments on a Monetary Policy Committee?," CAMA Working Papers 2013-19, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Leguizamon, Sebastian & Leguizamon, Susane & Christafore, David, 2013. "Education, race and revealed attitudes towards homosexual couples," MPRA Paper 47068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:umagsb:2013021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sugata Ghosh & Andros Gregoriou & Anirban Mitra, 2013. "On the Role of Democracy in the Ethnicity-Growth Relationship: Theory and Evidence," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 13-02, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.