Report NEP-POL-2013-05-19This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berliant, Marcus & Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 2013. "Local politics and economic geography," MPRA Paper 47002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filipe R. Campante & Ruben Durante & Francesco Sobbrio, 2013. "Politics 2.0: The Multifaceted Effect of Broadband Internet on Political Participation," NBER Working Papers 19029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012127 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Filipe R. Campante & Quoc-Anh Do, 2013. "Isolated Capital Cities, Accountability and Corruption: Evidence from US States," NBER Working Papers 19027, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Filipe R. Campante & Quoc-Anh Do & Bernardo V. Guimaraes, 2013. "Isolated Capital Cities and Misgovernance: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 19028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012134 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013034 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Muliadi Widjaja, 2013. "The Impact of Indonesian Political Reform on Public Goods Provision; Market Efficiency; Security, Law and Order; and Political Participation," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201305, Faculty of Economics, University of Indonesia, revised Apr 2013.
- Li, Yuan & Xiong, Bo & Beghin, John C., 2013. "The Political Economy Of Food Standard Determination: International Evidence From Maximum Residue Limits," Staff General Research Papers 36181, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Brañas Garza, Pablo & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Giritligil, Ayca E., 2013. "Democratic Values Transmission," DFAEII Working Papers 10013, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Achyuta Adhvaryu & James Fenske, 2013. "War, resilience and political engagement in Africa," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Belliveau, Stefan, 2013. "Demography of political economy : the baby-boom generation," MPRA Paper 46912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Weese, 2013. "Political Mergers as Coalition Formation: An Analysis of the Heisei Municipal Amalgamations," Working Papers 1022, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore