Report NEP-POL-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- G. Pignataro & G. Prarolo, 2012. "One more in my backyard? Insights from the 2011 Italian nuclear referendum," Working Papers wp837, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Pincin, Jared, 2012. "Foreign aid and political influence of the development assistance committee countries," MPRA Paper 39668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Kochanova & Carlos Caceres, 2012. "Country Stress Events; Does Governance Matter?," IMF Working Papers 12/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Shu, Youhua & Chowdhury, Shyamal K. & Harris, Michael, 2012. "Does an Elected Leader Have Incentives to Provide Public Goods with Future Returns? –Evidence from China," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125591, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ladislava Grochova & Tomas Otahal, 2012. "Corruption, Rule of Law, and Economic Efficiency: Virginia vs. Chicago Public Choice Theories," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2012-24, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.