Report NEP-POL-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:86 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Massimiliano Rigon & Giulia Martina Tanzi, 2012. "Does gender matter for public spending? Empirical evidence from Italian municipalities," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 862, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Falck, Oliver & Gold, Robert & Heblich, Stephan, 2012. "E-Lections: Voting Behavior and the Internet," IZA Discussion Papers 6545, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:84 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Disli & K. Schoors & J. Meir, 2012. "Political connections and depositor discipline," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/781, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2012. "The Political Economy of Distribution and Growth in Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 417, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Apolte, Thomas, 2012. "Toward a more general approach to political stability in comparative political systems," CIW Discussion Papers 01/2012, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Özgür Evren, 2012. "Altruism and Voting: A Large-Turnout Result That Does not Rely on Civic Duty or Cooperative Behavior," Working Papers w0173, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Doyle, Orla, 2012. "Schooling and Voter Turnout: Is there an American Exception?," IZA Discussion Papers 6539, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alessandra Casella & Aniol Llorente-Saguer & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2012. "Competitive Equilibrium in Markets for Votes," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_03, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2011. "Redistributive Politics and Government Debt in a Borrowing-constrained Economy," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-02-Rev.2, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised May 2012.
- Martín Gonzalez-Eiras & Dirk Niepelt, 2012. "Economic and Politico-Economic Equivalence," Working Papers 12.02, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Zudenkova, Galina, 2012. "Lobbying as a Guard against Extremism," Working Papers 2072/184036, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/14226 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karp, Larry & Rezai, Amon, 2012. "The Political economy of environmental policy with overlapping generations," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt67v8k1v5, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Barbara Dluhosch & Daniel Horgos, 2012. "(When) Does Tit-for-Tat Diplomacy in Trade Policy Pay Off?," FIW Working Paper series 085, FIW.
- Ivan Pastine & Tuvana Pastine & Paul Redmond, 2012. "Incumbent-quality advantage and counterfactual electoral stagnation in the U.S. Senate," Working Papers 201218, School of Economics, University College Dublin.