Report NEP-POL-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:1700 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Poonam Gupta & Arvind Panagariya, 2011. "India: Election Outcomes and Economic Performance," Working Papers 9999, School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University, revised Apr 2011.
- Poonam Gupta & Arvind Panagariya, 2011. "Growth and Election Outcomes in a Developing Country," Working Papers 1115, School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University, revised Aug 2011.
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Scheffel, Eric Michael, 2012. "Political uncertainty in a data-rich environment," MPRA Paper 37318, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sue Bowden & Paul Mosley, 2012. "Politics, Public Expenditure and the Evolution of Poverty in Africa 1920-2009," Working Papers 2012003, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Tangian, Andranik, 2012. "Statistical test for the mathematical theory of democracy," WSI Working Papers 179, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Francisca Guedes de Oliveira & Alexandra Leitão, 2012. "Cultural and Political Determinants of Air Quality," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 01, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Uwe Dulleck & Berthold U Wigger, 2012. "Expert Politicians, Electoral Control, and Fiscal Restraints," NCER Working Paper Series 79, National Centre for Econometric Research.