Report NEP-POL-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eileen Fumagalli & Gaia Narciso, 2011. "Political Institutions, Voter Turnout and Policy Outcomes," Trinity Economics Papers tep0211, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- MORENO-TERNERO, Juan D., 2010. "Voting over piece-wise linear tax methods," CORE Discussion Papers 2010080, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hangartner, Dominik & Schmid, Lukas, 2010. "The Participation Gap: Evidence from Compulsory Voting Laws," MPRA Paper 28510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2011. "Democracy, Property Rights, Income Equality, and Corruption," Working Papers 2011.08, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sandro Brusco & Marcin Dziubinski & Jaideep Roy, 2010. "The Hotelling-Downs Model with Runoff Voting," Department of Economics Working Papers 10-02, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- LEROUX, Marie - Louise & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2010. "The political economy of derived pension rights," CORE Discussion Papers 2010048, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Baum, Matthew A., 2011. "Red, Blue, and the Flu: Media Self-Selection and Partisan Gaps in Swine Flu Vaccinations," Working Paper Series rwp11-010, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00562662 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Grégoire Rota-Graziosi, 2011. "On the strategic use of representative democracy in international agreements," Working Papers halshs-00562632, HAL.
- Madina Rival, 2010. "Are firms' lobbying strategies universal?," Post-Print halshs-00561807, HAL.
- Joachim Fünfgelt & Günther G. Schulze, 2011. "Endogenous Environmental Policy when Pollution is Transboundary," Working Paper Series in Economics 196, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Sandro Brusco & Luca Colombo & Umberto Galmarini, 2010. "Local Governments Tax Autonomy, Lobbying, and Welfare," Department of Economics Working Papers 10-01, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:694 is not listed on IDEAS anymore