Report NEP-POL-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrique Gilles, 2010. "Political intervention in economic activity," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 007180, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Ozgur Erkan, 2010. "Spain’s Referendum on the European Constitutional Treaty: A Quantitative Analysis Within the Conceptual Framework of First and Second Order Elections," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 25, European Institute, LSE.
- Henry S. Farber, 2010. "Rational Choice and Voter Turnout: Evidence from Union Representation Elections," NBER Working Papers 16160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bsl:wpaper:1520 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wilfred J. Ethier, 2010. "The Political Economy of Protection," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-022, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Chi, Feng & Yang, Nathan, 2010. "Twitter in Congress: Outreach vs Transparency," MPRA Paper 23597, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Jun 2010.
- Facundo Albornoz & Esther Hauk, 2010. "Civil War and Foreign Influence," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 836.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 19 Dec 2010.
- Caldeira, João F. & Laurini, Márcio P. & Portugal, Marcelo S., 2010. "Inferência Bayesiana Aplicada ao Modelo Dinâmico de Nelson-Siegel com Volatilidade Estocástica nos Fatores," Insper Working Papers wpe_205, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Arvate, Paulo Roberto & Mattos, Enlinson & Ponczek, Vladimir Pinheiro, 2010. "Municipalities secession and uncertainty on public goods provision," Textos para discussão 225, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Christopoulos, Dimitris & Siourounis, Gregorios & Vlachaki, Irene, 2010. "Democratic Reforms, Foreign Aid and Production Inefficiency," MPRA Paper 23562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopoulos, Dimitris & Siourounis, Gregorios & Vlachaki, Irene, 2010. "Democratic Reforms, Foreign Aid and Production Inefficiency," MPRA Paper 23607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arvate, Paulo Roberto & Pereira, Carlos, 2010. "Should voters be afraid of hard budget constraint legislation? fiscal responsibility law in brazilian municipalities," Textos para discussão 232, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).