Report NEP-POL-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:eab:laborw:1548 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emmanuel Sigalas, Monika Mokre, Johannes Pollak, Jozef Bátora & Peter Slominski, 2009. "Reconstituting Political Representation in the EU: The analytical framework and the operationalisation of the RECON models," RECON Online Working Papers Series 16, RECON.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1200 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fernanda Brollo & Tommaso Nannicini, 2010. "Tying Your Enemy’s Hands in Close Races: The Politics of Federal Transfers in Brazil," Working Papers 358, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig & Michaela Ölschläger, 2009. "Lifestyles and Preferences for (Public) Goods: Professional Football in Munich," Working Papers 030, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Item repec:eab:develo:1535 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Catia Batista & Pedro Vicente, 2009. "Do Migrants Improve Governance at Home? Evidence from a Voting Experiment," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp313, IIIS.
- Hélène EHRHART, 2009. "Assessing the relationship between democracy and domestic taxes in developing countries," Working Papers 200930, CERDI.
- Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2010. "Voting over piece-wise linear tax methods," Working Papers 2010-01, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2010. "Voting over piece-wise linear tax methods," Working Papers 10.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Viktor J. Vanberg, 2009. "Evolving Preferences and Policy Advice in Democratic Society," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-19, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- De Donder, Philippe & Le Breton, Michel & Peluso, Eugenio, 2010. "Majority Voting in Multidimensional Policy Spaces: Kramer-Shepsle versus Stackelberg," IDEI Working Papers 593, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Item repec:eab:tradew:1110 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:develo:1749 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:evo:wpecon:2009_08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Deniz Igan & Thierry Tressel & Prachi Mishra, 2009. "A Fistful of Dollars; Lobbying and the Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 09/287, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:eab:tradew:1737 is not listed on IDEAS anymore