Report NEP-POL-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Myoung-jae Lee & Sung-jin Kang, 2009. "Strategic Voting and Multinomial Choice In US Presidential Elections," Discussion Paper Series 0907, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Mechtel, Mario & Potrafke, Niklas, 2009. "Political Cycles in Active Labor Market Policies," MPRA Paper 14270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:116 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher Cotton, 2008. "Should We Tax or Cap Political Contributions? A Lobbying Model with Policy Favors and Access," Working Papers 0901, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Christopher R. Berry & Barry C. Burden & William G. Howell, 2009. "The President and the Distribution of Federal Spending," Working Papers 0904, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- František Turnovec, 2009. "Efficiency of Fairness in Voting Systems," Working Papers IES 2009/13, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2009.
- Dahlby, Bev & Rodden, Jonathan & Wilson, Sam, 2009. "A Median Voter Model of the Vertical Fiscal Gap," Working Papers 2009-14, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Cotton, 2008. "Access Fees in Politics," Working Papers 0903, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Frederico Finan & Laura Schechter, 2009. "Vote-Buying and Reciprocity," Working Papers id:1882, eSocialSciences.
- Dahlby, Bev, 2009. "Too Many Municipalities?," Working Papers 2009-18, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Leo Wangler, 2009. "The Political Economy of the Green Technology Sector - A study about institutions, diffusion and efï¬ ciency," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-024, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Kessler, Anke & Luelfesmann, Christoph & Myers, Gordon M, 2009. "The Architecture of Federations: Constitutions, Bargaining, and Moral Hazard," CEPR Discussion Papers 7244, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boris Shor, 2008. "Stronger Bridges: Putting Congress and State Legislatures in Common Ideological Space," Working Papers 0814, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200919 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Betty Agnani & Henry Arai Casanova, 2009. "Political parties, two-level Governance and economic growth," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2009/01, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Alberto F. Alesina & Paola Giuliano, 2009. "Preferences for Redistribution," NBER Working Papers 14825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.