Report NEP-POL-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Collier & Pedro C. Vicente, 2008. "Votes and Violence: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Nigeria," HiCN Working Papers 50, Households in Conflict Network.
- Benno Torgler & Bin Dong, 2008. "Corruption and Political Interest: Empirical Evidence at the Micro Level," Working Papers 2008.39, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Erte Xiao & Daniel Houser, 2007. "Emotion Expression and Fairness in Economic Exchange," Working Papers 1004, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Nov 2007.
- Ali Alichi, 2008. "A Model of Sovereign Debt in Democracies," IMF Working Papers 08/152, International Monetary Fund.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sajal Lahiri & Suryadipta Roy, 2008. "Enlargement and common external tariff in a political-economic model of customs union," Working Papers 2008-022, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2008. "Inequality and size of the government when voters have other regarding preferences," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/23, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Carmine Guerriero, 2008. "Accountability in Government and Regulatory Policies: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2008.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hideo Konishi & Taiji Furusawa, 2008. "Contributing or Free-Riding? A Theory of Endogenous Lobby Formation," Working Papers 2008.23, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Halla, Martin & Schneider, Friedrich & Wagner, Alexander F., 2008. "Satisfaction with Democracy and Collective Action Problems: The Case of the Environment," IZA Discussion Papers 3613, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carmine Guerriero, 2008. "The Political Economy of Incentive Regulation: Theory and Evidence from US States," Working Papers 2008.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Battaglimi, Marco & Morton, Rebecca & Palfrey, Thomas, "undated". "Information aggregation & strategic abstention in large laboratory elections," Working Papers 1296, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.