Report NEP-POL-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Abbink & Jordi Brandts, 2007. "Political Autonomy and Independence: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 013, University of Siena.
- Michael Funk & Reiner Eichenberger, 2007. ""It's the Challenger, Stupid!": Elections and the Theory of Rank-Order Tournaments," CREMA Working Paper Series 2007-20, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Picci, Lucio & Golden, Miriam, 2007. "Pork Barrel Politics in Postwar Italy, 1953–1994," MPRA Paper 5626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Campos, Nauro F & Karanasos, Menelaos G., 2007. "Growth, Volatility and Political Instability: Non-Linear Time-Series Evidence for Argentina, 1896–2000," IZA Discussion Papers 3087, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2007. "Prudent Budgetary Policy: Political Economy of Precautionary Taxation," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/39, European University Institute.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:21-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marci Battaglini & Rebecca Morton & Thomas Palfrey, 2007. "The Swing Voter's Curse in the Laboratory," Working Papers 0019, New York University, Center for Experimental Social Science.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:42-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jens Großer & Arthur Schram, 2007. "Public Opinion Polls, Voter Turnout, and Welfare: An Experimental Study," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 014, University of Siena.
- Fabrice Barthélémy & Mathieu MARTIN & Vincent MERLIN, 2007. "On the performance of the Shapley Shubik and Banzhaf power indices for the allocations of mandates," THEMA Working Papers 2007-25, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Ariel D. Procaccia & Michal Feldmany & Jeffrey S. Rosenschein, 2007. "Approximability and Inapproximability of Dodgson and Young Elections," Discussion Paper Series dp466, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Anwar, Mumtaz, 2006. "The Political Economy Of International Financial Institutions’ Lending To Pakistan," MPRA Paper 5601, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2006.
- Andrew Pickering & James Rockey, 2007. "Ideology and the Growth of Government," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 07/599, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Etienne Farvaque & Norimichi Matsueda & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2007. "How committees reduce the volatility of policy rates," DULBEA Working Papers 07-11.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.