On the performance of the Shapley Shubik and Banzhaf power indices for the allocations of mandates
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrice Barthelemy & Mathieu Martin, 2011.
"A Comparison Between the Methods of Apportionment Using Power Indices: the Case of the US Presidential Elections,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 101-102, pages 87-106.
- Fabrice Barthélémy & Mathieu MARTIN, 2007. "A comparison between the methods of apportionment using power indices: the case of the U.S. presidential election," THEMA Working Papers 2007-26, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Fabrice Barthelemy & Mathieu Martin, 2011. "A comparison between the methods of apportionment using power indices: the case of the U.S. presidential elections," THEMA Working Papers 2011-13, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
More about this item
KeywordsBanzhaf; Shapley-Shubik; power indices;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2007-11-10 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-GTH-2007-11-10 (Game Theory)
- NEP-POL-2007-11-10 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ema:worpap:2007-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Marcassa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/themafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .