Report NEP-POL-2006-09-16This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2006. "Renegotiation without Holdup: Anticipating Spending and Infrastructure Concessions," Documentos de Trabajo 221, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Cesar Martinelli, 2005. "Follow the Leader: Theory and Evidence on Political Participation: A Comment," Working Papers 0506, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Cesar Martinelli, 2005. "Rational Ignorance and Voting Behavior," Working Papers 0505, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Nuno Venes, 2006. "Political and Institutional Determinants of the Cyclicality of Fiscal Policy: Evidence from the OECD and Latin America," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/19, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Jordi Massó & Marc Vorsatz, 2006. "Weighted Approval Voting," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 668.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Axel Dreher & Noel Gaston, 2006. "Has globalization increased inequality?," KOF Working papers 06-140, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Habyarimana, James P. & Humphreys, Macartan & Posner, Daniel N. & Weinstein, Jeremy, 2006. "Why Does Ethnic Diversity Undermine Public Goods Provision? An Experimental Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 2272, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Reimund Schwarze & Gert G. Wagner, 2006. "The Political Economy of Natural Disaster Insurance: Lessons from the Failure of a Proposed Compulsory Insurance Scheme in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 620, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Philip Shaw & Marina-Selini Katsaiti & Marius Jurgilas, 2006. "Corruption and Growth Under Weak Identification," Working papers 2006-17, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2007.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore