Political and Institutional Determinants of the Cyclicality of Fiscal Policy: Evidence from the OECD and Latin America
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal policy; cyclicality; political and institutional determinants; OECD; Latin America;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-KNM-2006-09-16 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MAC-2006-09-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-09-16 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2006-09-16 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ise:isegwp:wp192006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vitor Escaria). General contact details of provider: https://aquila1.iseg.ulisboa.pt/aquila/departamentos/EC .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .