Report NEP-PKE-2020-09-07This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Dimico, Arcangelo, 2020. "COVID-19, Race, and Redlining," IZA Discussion Papers 13467, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Morra, Lucia, 2020. "Piero Sraffa and Raffaello Piccoli, two Italian Scholars in Cambridge in 1929-1932," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP44, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Nathan Nunn, 2020. "History as Evolution," NBER Working Papers 27706, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pui Yi Wong, 2020. "State-market-society alliance: The evolving nature of the '21st century developmental state'," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-103, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Arsel, M., 2020. "The myth of global sustainability : Environmental limits and (de)growth in the time of SDGs," ISS Working Papers - General Series 662, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Rodrik, Dani & Perez, Carlota & Nesvetailova, Anastasia & Harris, Donald J. & Macfarlane, Laurie & Perrons, Diane, 2018. "Searching for an alternative economic model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 90295, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nirel JonesMitchell, 2020. "Beautiful Experiments in Teaching Freedom: Collectivist Conceptions of Interdependence in the Discussion of Liberatory Teacher-Student Trust," Working papers 0018nj, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Emilio Ocampo, 2020. "El Keynesianismo y la Gran Depresión: Un Análisis Comparativo de la Experiencia de Alemania, EE.UU. y Gran Bretaña entre 1930 y 1937," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 741, Universidad del CEMA.