Report NEP-PKE-2016-11-20This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Collin Constantine & Severin Reissl, 2016. "Explaining the Euro crisis: Current account imbalances, credit booms and economic policy in different economic paradigms," Working Papers PKWP1617, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Guglielmo Forges Davanzati, 2016. "Thorstein Veblen on the nature of the firm and income distribution," Working Papers PKWP1618, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Sackey, Frank Gyimah, 2016. "Empowering the Vulnerable to Be Entrepreneurs: An Empirical Test on the Effectiveness of the Ghana Microfinance Policy 2006," IZA Discussion Papers 10323, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mark Paul, 2016. "Farmer Perspectives on Livelihoods Within Community Supported Agriculture," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2016-13, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Austin, Gareth & Frankema, Ewout & Jerven, Morten, 2016. "Patterns of Manufacturing Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: From Colonization to the Present," CEPR Discussion Papers 11609, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ternyik, Stephen I., 2016. "The Thermo-Economic 'Progress' of Social/Global Poverty," MPRA Paper 75067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy M. Diette & Manu Raghav, 2016. "Longer Classes Versus More Frequent Classes: Which Wins? Evidence from a Liberal Arts College," Working Papers 2016-03, DePauw University, Department of Economics and Management.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2016. "Towards a new European refugee policy that works," MERIT Working Papers 2016-062, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Yana Borissenko & Ron Boschma, 2016. "A critical review of entrepreneurial ecosystems: towards a future research agenda," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1630, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2016.
- Ahmad Aminu, Hamidu & Md. Harashid, Haron & Azlan, Amran, 2015. "Corporate Social Responsibility: A Review on definitions, core characteristics and theoretical perspectives," MPRA Paper 75040, University Library of Munich, Germany.