Report NEP-PKE-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-36 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:apr:aprewp:wp2008-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Khumalo, Bhekuzulu, 2008. "The Variable Time: crucial to understanding Knowledge Economics," MPRA Paper 9643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franklin Allen & Elena Carletti, 2008. "Financial system: shock absorber or amplifier?," BIS Working Papers 257, Bank for International Settlements.
- Spanos, Aris, 2008. "The 'Pre-Eminence of Theory' versus the 'General-to-Specific' Cointegrated VAR Perspectives in Macro-Econometric Modeling," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-25, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).