Report NEP-PKE-2001-06-14This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angus Deaton, 2001. "Health, Inequality, and Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 8318, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fth:prinin:451 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bryan Ellickson, 1972. "The Politics and Economics of Decentralization," UCLA Economics Working Papers 031, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fth:nystbu:01-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Axel Leijonhufvud, 1972. "Effective Demand Failures," UCLA Economics Working Papers 027, UCLA Department of Economics.
- David T. Ellwood, 2001. "The Sputtering Labor Force of the 21st Century. Can Social Policy Help?," NBER Working Papers 8321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Dekle & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 2001. "Domestic Bank Regulation and Financial Crises: Theory and Empirical Evidence from East Asia," NBER Working Papers 8322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cesar Martinelli, 2001. "Essays on Political Economy of Political Reform," Levine's Working Paper Archive 625018000000000135, David K. Levine.