Report NEP-PBE-2021-01-25This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Froemel, Maren & Gottlieb, Charles, 2021. "The earned income tax credit: targeting the poor but crowding out wealth," Bank of England working papers 903, Bank of England.
- Luciano Fanti & Domenico Buccella, 2020. "Tax Evasion and Unions in a Cournot duopoly," Discussion Papers 2020/266, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Kodjo Adandohoin & Jean-Francois Brun, 2020. "Are incomes and property taxes effective instruments for tax transition?," Working Papers hal-03053683, HAL.
- , 2020. "Family and Government Insurance: Wage, Earnings, and Income Risks in the Netherlands and the U.S," Opportunity and Inclusive Growth Institute Working Papers 42, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Yunho Cho & Shuyun May Li & Lawrence Uren, "undated". "Investment Housing Tax Concessions and Welfare: Evidence from Australia," CAMA Working Papers 2021-02, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Mr. David Coady & Nghia-Piotr Le, 2020. "Designing Fiscal Redistribution: The Role of Universal and Targeted Transfers," IMF Working Papers 2020/105, International Monetary Fund.
- Yunho Cho & Shuyun May Li & Lawrence Uren, 2021. "Stamping out stamp duty: Property or consumption taxes?," CAMA Working Papers 2021-01, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Clément Malgouyres & Thierry Mayer & Clément Mazet-Sonilhac, 2021. "Who Benefits from State Corporate Tax Cuts? A Local Labor Markets Approach with Heterogeneous Firms: Comment," PSE Working Papers halshs-03082268, HAL.
- Pierre Dubois & Rachel Griffith & Martin O'Connell, 2020. "How well targeted are soda taxes?," Post-Print hal-03047174, HAL.
- Mr. Shafik Hebous, 2020. "Global Firms, National Corporate Taxes: An Evolution of Incompatibility," IMF Working Papers 2020/178, International Monetary Fund.
- Abhay Aneja & Nirupama Kulkarni & S.K. Ritadhi, 2021. "Consumption Tax Reform and the Real Economy: Evidence from Indiaâ€™s Adoption of a Value-Added Tax," Working Papers 48, Ashoka University, Department of Economics.
- Michael D. Frakes & Jonathan Gruber & Timothy Justicz, 2020. "Public and Private Options in Practice: The Military Health System," NBER Working Papers 28256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Margherita Borella & Mariacristina De Nardi & Fang Yang, 2020. "Are Marriage-Related Taxes and Social Security Benefits Holding Back Female Labor Supply?," Opportunity and Inclusive Growth Institute Working Papers 41, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- David J. Schwegman & John Yinger, 2020. "The Shifting of the Property Tax on Urban Renters: Evidence from New York State’s Homestead Tax Option," Working Papers 20-43, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Böheim, René & Topf, Michael, 2020. "Unearned Income and Labor Supply: Evidence from Survivor Pensions in Austria," IZA Discussion Papers 13994, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).