Report NEP-PBE-2019-09-23This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Li, Fanghui & Wang, Gaowang, 2019. "The Demand for Status and Optimal Capital Taxation," MPRA Paper 96076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- YiLi Chien & Yi Wen, 2019. "Don't Tax Capital---Optimal Ramsey Taxation in Heterogeneous Agent Economies with Quasi-Linear Preferences," 2019 Meeting Papers 258, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Li, Fanghui & Wang, Gaowang, 2019. "Multiple equilibria in Lucas (1990)'s optimal capital taxation model with endogenous learning," MPRA Paper 96005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Jacob & Roni Michaely & Maximilian A. Müller, 2019. "Consumption Taxes and Corporate Investment," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 19-40, Swiss Finance Institute.
- European Commission, 2018. "Tax Policies in the European Union: 2018 Survey," Taxation Survey 2018, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Jesper Bagger & Kazuhiko Sumiya & Mads Hejlesen & Rune Majlund Vejlin, 2019. "Income Taxation and the Equilibrium Allocation of Labor," 2019 Meeting Papers 841, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2019. "Health Risk, Insurance and Optimal Progressive Income Taxation," 2019 Meeting Papers 620, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marcelo Bérgolo & Rodrigo Ceni & Guillermo Cruces & Matías Giaccobasso & Ricardo Pérez-Truglia, 2019. "Tax audits as scarecrows. Evidence from a large-scale field experiment," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 19-12, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Sarah Clifford & Panos Mavrokonstantis, 2019. "Tax Enforcement Using A Hybrid Between Self- And Third-Party Reporting," Economics Series Working Papers 876, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Figari, Francesco & Verbist, Gerlinde & Zantomio, Francesca, 2019. "Homeownership Investment and Tax Neutrality: a joint assessment of income and property taxes in Europe," EUROMOD Working Papers EM17/19, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Anna D’Annunzio & Mohammed Mardan & Antonio Russo, 2019. "Multi-part Tariffs and Differentiated Commodity Taxation," CSEF Working Papers 540, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Ryosuke Okazawa & Katsuya Takii, 2019. "Intergenerational Conflict Over Consumption Tax Hike: Evidence from Japan," OSIPP Discussion Paper 19E009, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2019. "Tax reduction for full-employment and debt dynamics: A Keynesian analysis by mathematics and simulation," MPRA Paper 95912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Randall S. Jones & Haruki Seitani, 2019. "Meeting fiscal challenges in Japan’s rapidly ageing society," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1569, OECD Publishing.
- Mengistu, Andualem T. & Molla, Kiflu G. & Mascagni, Giulia, 2019. "Tax Evasion and Missing Imports: Evidence From Transaction-Level Data," Working Papers 14704, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.