Report NEP-PBE-2018-12-03This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Annette Alstadsæter & Wojciech Kopczuk & Kjetil Telle, 2018. "Social networks and tax avoidance. Evidence from a well-defined Norwegian tax shelter," Discussion Papers 886, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Stefan Jestl, 2018. "Inheritance Tax Regimes: A Comparison," wiiw Working Papers 152, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Wian Boonzaaier & Jarkko Harju & Tuomas Matikka & Jukka Pirttilä, 2018. "How do Small Firms Respond to Tax Schedule Discontinuities? Evidence from South African Tax Registers," CESifo Working Paper Series 7277, CESifo.
- Christian Pfister, 2018. "Taxation of Savings and Portfolio Choices of French Households," Working papers 699, Banque de France.
- Kazuki Hiraga & Kengo Nutahara, 2018. "Why is the shape of the Laffer curve for consumption tax different from that for labor income tax?," CIGS Working Paper Series 18-004E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Rosella Levaggi & Paolo Panteghini, 2018. "Public Expenditure Spillovers: An Explanation for Heterogeneous Tax Reaction Functions," CESifo Working Paper Series 7290, CESifo.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Benjamin Elsner & Andreas Lichter & Nico Pestel, 2018. "Immigrant Voters, Taxation and the Size of the Welfare State," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 994, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Thomas Renström & Luca Spataro, 2018. "Optimal taxation, environment quality, socially responsible firms and investors," Discussion Papers 2018/232, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Christofzik, Désirée I. & Elstner, Steffen, 2018. "International spillover effects of U.S. tax reforms: Evidence from Germany," Working Papers 08/2018, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Kai A. Konrad & Marcel Thum, 2018. "The Better Route to Global Tax Coordination: Gradualism or Multilateralism?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7305, CESifo.
- Rangan Gupta & Philton Makena, 2018. "Why must it always be so Real with Tax Evasion?," Working Papers 201872, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Zárate Marco, Anabel & Vallés Giménez, Jaime, 2018. "Regional tax effort in Spain," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-79, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ralph-C. Bayer & Roland Hodler & Paul A. Raschky & Anthony Strittmatter, 2018. "Expropriations, Property Confiscations and New Offshore Entities: Evidence from the Panama Papers," School of Economics Working Papers 2018-15, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Andersland, Leroy, 2017. "A Universal Childcare Expansion, Quality, Starting Age, and School Performance," Working Papers in Economics 8/17, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.