Report NEP-PBE-2018-10-22This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Freebairn, 2018. "Effective Tax Rates on Different Corporate Investments," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2039, The University of Melbourne.
- Jessen, Robin & Metzing, Maria & Rostam-Afschar, Davud, 2018. "Optimal Taxation Under Different Concepts of Justness," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181612, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Di Nola, Alessandro & Kocharkov, Georgi & Scholl, Almuth & Tkhir, Anna-Mariia, 2018. "The Aggregate Consequences of Tax Evasion," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181514, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Charlotte Bartels & Dirk Neumann, 2018. "Redistribution and Insurance in Welfare States around the World," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 985, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Dutt, Verena Katharina & Ludwig, Christopher Alexander & Nicolay, Katharina & Vay, Heiko & Voget, Johannes, 2018. "Increasing tax transparency: Investor reactions to the country-by-country reporting requirement for EU financial institutions," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181537, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- John Cawley & Chelsea Crain & David Frisvold & David Jones, 2018. "The Pass-Through of the Largest Tax on Sugar-Sweetened Beverages: The Case of Boulder, Colorado," NBER Working Papers 25050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dobbins, Laura & Eichfelder, Sebastian & Hechtner, Frank & Hundsdoerfer, Jochen, 2018. "Intertemporal income shifting around a large tax cut: The case of depreciations," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 229, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Jasper de Jong & Niels Gilbert, 2018. "Fiscal discipline in EMU? Testing the effectiveness of the Excessive Deficit Procedure," DNB Working Papers 607, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Yongzheng Liu & Bingyang Lv & Hang Tai & Chenping Yang, 2018. "Fiscal Incentives and Local Tax Competition: Evidence from China," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1817, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Fraikin, Anne-Lore & Jousten, Alain & Lefèbvre, Mathieu, 2018. "Social Security Incentives in Belgium: An Analysis of Four Decades of Change," IZA Discussion Papers 11775, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Paulette Castel & Alexander Pick, 2018. "Increasing social insurance coverage in Viet Nam’s SMEs," OECD Development Policy Papers 13, OECD Publishing.
- Vidhya UNNIKRISHNAN & Katsushi S. Imai, 2018. "Does the Old Age Pension Scheme Improve Household Welfare? Evidence from India," Discussion Paper Series DP2018-20, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Oct 2019.
- Nengeze, Munatswi, 2018. "How Local Authorities Can Exploit the Potential for Effective Property Taxes: A Case Study of Harare," Working Papers 14087, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Bernardus Van Doornik & David Schoenherr & Janis Skrastins, 2018. "Unemployment Insurance, Strategic Unemployment and Firm-Worker Collusion," Working Papers Series 483, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Clemens, Marius & Claveres, Guillaume, 2018. "Unemployment insurance union," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181651, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.