Report NEP-PBE-2018-02-19This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-PBE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Victoria Prowse & Daniel Kemptner & Peter Hahn, 2017. "Insurance, Redistribution, and the Inequality of Lifetime Income," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1304, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Alvarez-Martinez, Maria & Barrios, Salvador & d'Andria, Diego & Gesualdo, Maria & Nicodème, Gaëtan & Pycroft, Jonathan, 2018. "How Large is the Corporate Tax Base Erosion and Profit Shifting? A General Equilibrium Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 12637, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William R. Cline, 2018. "The New Tax Law’s Impact on Inequality: Minor but Worse if Accompanied by Regressive Spending Cuts," Policy Briefs PB18-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Clemens Fuest & Samina Sultan, 2018. "How will Brexit Affect Tax Competition and Tax Harmonization? The Role of Discriminatory Taxation," ifo Working Paper Series 248, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Hunt Allcott & Benjamin Lockwood & Dmitry Taubinsky, 2018. "Ramsey Strikes Back: Optimal Commodity Taxes and Redistribution in the Presence of Salience Effects," NBER Working Papers 24233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salvador Barrios & Mathias Dolls & Anamaria Maftei & Andreas Peichl & Sara Riscado & Janos Varga & Christian Wittneben, 2018. "Dynamic scoring of tax reforms in the European Union," ifo Working Paper Series 251, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Cato, Susumu & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2017. "Optimal Production Tax and Privatization Policies under an Endogenous Market Structure," MPRA Paper 82893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diego d'Andria, 2018. "Superstars and mediocrities: a solution based on personal income taxation," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2018-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Lustenhouwer, Joep & Mavromatis, Kostas, 2017. "Fiscal consolidations and finite planning horizons," BERG Working Paper Series 130, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Hommes, Cars H. & Lustenhouwer, Joep & Mavromatis, Kostas, 2017. "Fiscal consolidations and heterogeneous expectations," BERG Working Paper Series 132, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Stéphane Gauthier & Fanny Henriet, 2018. "Commodity taxes and taste heterogeneity," Post-Print halshs-01626787, HAL.
- Michelle Harding & Melanie Marten, 2018. "Statutory tax rates on dividends, interest and capital gains: The debt equity bias at the personal level," OECD Taxation Working Papers 34, OECD Publishing.
- Xiaodong Fan & Ananth Seshadri & Christopher Taber, 2017. "Understanding Earnings, Labor Supply, and Retirement Decisions," Working Papers wp367, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Ethan M.J. Lieber & Lee M. Lockwood, 2018. "Targeting with In-kind Transfers: Evidence from Medicaid Home Care," NBER Working Papers 24267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.