Report NEP-PBE-2017-08-27This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yongsung Chang & Yena Park, 2017. "Optimal Taxation with Private Insurance," Working papers 2017rwp-105, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- George Hondroyiannis & Dimitrios Papaoikonomou, 2017. "The effect of card payments on vat revenue in Greece," Working Papers 225, Bank of Greece.
- Bawa, Siraj, 2017. "Corporate Taxation in the Open Economy without Pareto," MPRA Paper 80857, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2017.
- Sara Markowitz & Kelli A. Komro & Melvin D. Livingston & Otto Lenhart & Alexander C. Wagenaar, 2017. "Effects of State-Level Earned Income Tax Credit Laws in the U.S. on Maternal Health Behaviors and Infant Health Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 23714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Almunia, Miguel & Lockwood, Ben & Scharf, Kimberley, 2017. "More Giving of More Givers? The Effects of Tax Incentives on Charitable Donations in the UK," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 335, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Alexander Meyer-Gohde, 2017. "Social Security Contributions and the Business Cycle," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2017-018, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Kumar, Dr.B.Pradeep & Ramya, Dr.R, 2017. "Goods and Services Tax and Kerala Economy," MPRA Paper 80883, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jul 2017.
- François Bourguignon, 2017. "World changes in inequality: an overview of facts, causes, consequences and policies," BIS Working Papers 654, Bank for International Settlements.
- Alejandro Badel & Moira Daly & Mark Huggett & Martin Nybom, 2017. "Top Earners: Cross-Country Facts," Working Papers 2017-061, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Crossley, T.F.; Zilio, F.;, 2017. "The Health Benefits of a Targeted Cash Transfer:The UK Winter Fuel Payment," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 17/23, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Amy Finkelstein & Neale Mahoney & Matthew J. Notowidigdo, 2017. "What Does (Formal) Health Insurance Do, and For Whom?," NBER Working Papers 23718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tiangboho SANOGO, 2017. "Does fiscal decentralization enhance citizens’ access to public services and reduce poverty? Evidence from a conflict setting," Working Papers 201715, CERDI.
- Bouvatier, Vincent & Capelle-blancard, Gunther & Delatte, Anne-Laure, 2017. "Banks in Tax Havens: First Evidence based on Country-by-Country Reporting," CEPR Discussion Papers 12222, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raj Chetty & John N. Friedman & Emmanuel Saez & Nicholas Turner & Danny Yagan, 2017. "Mobility Report Cards: The Role of Colleges in Intergenerational Mobility," Working Papers 2017-059, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.