Goods and Services Tax and Kerala Economy
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsGST Council; SGST; CGST; IGST; Anti-Profiteering Authority; Input Tax Credit (ITC); GST Net Work (GSTN); GST Compliance Rating; GST Suvidha Providers; Place of Supply; Location of Supply; E-Way Bills; SGDP; Services; Dichotomized Tax System; Fiscal Federalism; Finance Commissions;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- H29 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2017-08-27 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2017-08-27 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:80883. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .