Report NEP-PBE-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-PBE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Di Nola & Georgi Kocharkov & Aleksandar Vasilev, 2017. "Productivity, Taxation and Evasion: An Analysis of the Determinants of the Informal Economy," Bulgarian Economic Papers bep-2017-04, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski - Bulgaria // Center for Economic Theories and Policies at Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski, revised Apr 2017.
- Rubolino, Enrico & Waldenström, Daniel, 2017. "Tax Progressivity and Top Incomes: Evidence from Tax Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 10666, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Peter Levell & Barra Roantree & Jonathan Shaw, 2016. "Mobility and the lifetime distributional impact of tax and transfer reforms," IFS Working Papers W16/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Rubolino, Enrico & Waldenström, Daniel, 2017. "Trends and Gradients in Top Tax Elasticities: Cross-Country Evidence, 1900–2014," IZA Discussion Papers 10667, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Simeon Djankov, 2017. "Corporate Tax Cuts: Examining the Record in Other Countries," Policy Briefs PB17-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Ga?ecka-Burdziak, Ewa & Góra, Marek, 2017. "How Do Unemployed Workers Behave Prior to Retirement? A Multi-State Multiple-Spell Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 10680, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pogorelskiy, Kirill & Traub, Stefan, 2017. "Skewness, Tax Progression, and Demand for Redistribution : Evidence from the UK," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 29, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Maier, Christoph & Schanz, Deborah, 2017. "Towards neutral distribution taxes and vanishing tax effects in the European Union," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 215, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Mike Brewer & Sarah Cattan & Claire Crawford & Birgitta Rabe, 2016. "Does more free childcare help parents work more?," IFS Working Papers W16/22, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- van 't Riet, Maarten & Lejour, Arjen, 2017. "Optimal Tax Routing : Network Analysis of FDI Diversion," Discussion Paper 2017-022, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Geyer, Johannes & Welteke, Clara, 2017. "Closing Routes to Retirement: How Do People Respond?," IZA Discussion Papers 10681, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chris Belfield & Richard Blundell & Jonathan Cribb & Andrew Hood & Robert Joyce, 2017. "Two decades of income inequality in Britain: the role of wages, household earnings and redistribution," IFS Working Papers W17/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Stuart Adam & David Phillips & Barra Roantree, 2017. "35 Years of Reforms: A Panel Analysis of the Incidence of, and Employee and Employer Responses to, Social Security Contributions in the UK," NBER Working Papers 23336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Carrillo & Edgar Castro & Carlos Scartascini, 2017. "Do Rewards Work?: Evidence from the Randomization of Public Works," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 98459, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Rachel Griffith & Martin O'Connell & Kate Smith, 2017. "Design of optimal corrective taxes in the alcohol market," IFS Working Papers W17/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Marta Lachowska, "undated". "The Effect of Income on Subjective Well-Being: Evidence from the 2008 Economic Stimulus Tax Rebates," Upjohn Working Papers ml17-jhr, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Tenryu, Yohei, 2017. "Capital Income Tax, Linear R&D Technology, and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 78706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seiichiro Mozumi, 2017. "Tax Policy for Great Society Programs: Tax Expenditure and the Failure of Comprehensive Tax Reform in the United States in 1969," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2017-009, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Marchal, Sarah & Marx, Ive & Verbist, Gerlinde, 2017. "Income Support Policies for the Working Poor," IZA Discussion Papers 10665, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Donadelli, Michael & Grüning, Patrick, 2017. "Innovation dynamics and fiscal policy: Implications for growth, asset prices, and welfare," SAFE Working Paper Series 171, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Shintaro Kurachi, 2017. "The Policy Process of Environmental Taxation in Denmark," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2017-010, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.