Report NEP-PBE-2015-08-01This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Albarea & Michele Bernasconi & Cinzia Di Novi & Anna Marenzi & Dino Rizzi & Francesca Zantomio, 2015. "Accounting for tax evasion profiles and tax expenditures in microsimulation modelling. The BETAMOD model for personal income taxes in Italy," Working Papers 2015:24, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Florian Scheuer & Iván Werning, 2015. "The Taxation of Superstars," NBER Working Papers 21323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Don Drummond & Evan Capeluck, 2015. "Long-term Fiscal and Economic Projections for Canada and the Provinces and Territories, 2014-2038," CSLS Research Reports 2015-08, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Ioannis Tikoudis, 2015. "Congestion Pricing in Urban Polycentric Networks with Distorted Labor Markets: A Spatial General Equilibrium Model for the Area Randstad," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-085/VIII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 26 Oct 2017.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Mizoguchi, Tetsuro & Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad, 2015. "Optimal Fiscal Policy Rule for Achieving Fiscal Sustainability: A Japanese Case Study," ADBI Working Papers 531, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- António Afonso & João Tovar Jalles, 2015. "Fiscal Episodes, Technological Progress and Market Power," Working Papers Department of Economics 2015/09, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Peter Nilsson & Johannes Spinnewijn & Camille Landais, 2015. "The Optimal Timing of Unemployment Benefits: Theory and Evidence from Sweden," 2015 Meeting Papers 279, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Joseph, Mawejje, 2013. "Tax evasion, informality and the business environment in uganda," Research Series 184169, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Zineb Abidi & Edoardo Di Porto & Angela Parenti & Sonia Paty, 2015. "Local government cooperation at work: A control function approach," Discussion Papers 2015/202, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Luca Marchiori & Patrice Pieretti & Benteng Zou, 2015. "Immigration, occupational choice and public employment," BCL working papers 96, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Skolrud, Tristan D. & Galinato, Gregmar I., 2015. "Welfare Implications of the Renewable Fuel Standard with a Revenue Neutral Carbon Tax," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205814, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Patrick Aquino & Robert S. Gazzale & Sarah Jacobson, 2015. "When Do Punishment Institutions Work?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-15, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Aug 2015.